Thursday, April 16, 2009

Welcome to my blog...Zora's Corner

Welcome welcome welcomeee!! Im so excited that i have a place where i can express the unedited version of myself! Now for those of you that know me i know what your thinking...ohhh lordddd....if shes usually like ____..wth is the unedited version of Lea!?!?! For those of you that dont know me that well, let me take this time to introduce myself! My name is Lea, im from Miamiii and im currently a student at Spelman College in Hotlanta GA!! Im a very open-minded person, i love to love, always wearing my heart on my sleeve, adventurous, spontaneous, eclectic, cheerful person, and just love life lol. Over the years Ive created many memorable moments, had high points, and low lows, gotten myself into weird or awkward situations (usually i am the one to create them), made many friends, lost a few, made people laugh, been heart broken, and a mix of other typical things of people my age. Soooo this...my First Blog will essentially be my open diary! So for those of you reading, you can 'hate it or love it'  

:) 

<3

LeA

No comments:

Post a Comment